Friday, May 6, 2016

         I am Tadhg

I am Sporty And Swag

I wonder what the meaning of life is.
  
I hear       The cheering crowd in a packed soccer stadium, Screaming and cheering  

I see      A Soccer ball  and a goal on the rugged  streets of Croatia    

I want      To play Soccer for a living and be the next greatest player   

I am           Sporty and Swag  


I pretend  That I am the greatest soccer player that ever existed       

I feel               The Soccer and the grass on my bare feet  

I touch           everything around me

I worry     about whether my Team will win the soccer match       

I cry             When I get slide tackled by a bad challenge  

I am               Sporty and swag


I understand      That not everything is possible.  

I say         Skills son  

I dream         about winning the FIFA world cup.

I try               To get the best for the people I care for.

I hope                That I won't struggle in the life.

I am                 Sporty and Swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment