Wednesday, April 6, 2016

     The best part  of me !  


WIN_20160316_102532.JPG



 
The best of me are my wicked feet they help me run around playing soccer all day. I love my feet when I'm running around at lunch, morning, tea, at home after school and playing on Saturdays. I remember in the last game of last season when we were much better than the other team and it was my second game back from our holiday. We won eight - nil and I scored once and assisted five goals. I can remember another time when we had to win the game to make it past the group stage in a tournament and I was sub. We were losing one - nil, I came on and scored two goals ! We one two - one, and we went through past the group stage and ended up coming fourth in the tournament. I love my feet.

By Tadhg

No comments:

Post a Comment